The Association for Bariatric Endoscopy (ABE) was established in October 2015 to provide state-of-the-art information, education and practice support to gastrointestinal endoscopists with an interest in endoscopic bariatric therapies that improve the health and wellness of patients with obesity.
ABE members are GI endoscopists who are currently offering — or preparing to offer– the latest bariatric endoscopic procedures. The Association gives members access to the best information available from experts in this rapidly changing and growing field, and provides an active community for information sharing and practice support.
- Certificate of membership
- Educational webinars on bariatric topics, both clinical and practical
- A half-day annual meeting, educational session and networking reception just prior to DDW each year, FREE to ABE members
- An online community
- A biweekly roundup of important news in bariatric medicine and obesity treatment
- A dedicated website with clinical and practical resources
- Notifications and updates about ABE bariatric education/publications/activities