- Register for the ABE Annual Meeting, Course and Reception. This CME course, “Bariatric Endoscopy: Innovation, Challenges, and the Way Forward,” will be on Friday, June 1 beginning at 1:00 pm in Washington, DC. FREE to ABE members. The Course Directors are Nitin Kumar, Violeta Popov, and Natan Zundel. This course is planned in cooperation with the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
- ABE Annual Meeting 2018 Course Schedule
- View the December 11th ABE Webinar, “Endoscopic Management of Surgical Complications.”
- The recent ABE Webinar, “Recently Approved Endoscopic Bariatric Therapies: The AspireAssist System and the Obalon Balloon System” is now available for viewing .
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 4/25/2017, Highlights and Takeaways from Thought Leaders: The EndoVators Summit on Obesity
- Watch for more ABE webinars this year
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 4/18/2016: ABE Webinar – Treating obesity with endoscopic bariatric therapy
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 3/21/2016: ABE Webinar – The Business Side of Intragastric Balloon Therapy