Course will be held at the Marriott Marquis San Diego 333 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
The hotel is situated on the waterfront the four-star hotel is within walking distance to the best of downtown, steps from the San Diego Convention Center and within walking distance to City Walk, the Gaslamp Quarter, Seaport Village and Petco Park.
Transportation options from San Diego International Airport: Public transportation, rental cars, taxi service, ride shares and shuttle service. Additional airport information can be found at http://www.san.org/to-from
June 21 – 22, 2019
Bariatric Endoscopy: Accelerate Your Practice
If you’re an endoscopist who has begun offering endoscopic bariatric therapies as part of an obesity treatment program, or you are considering adding endoscopic bariatric therapies to your existing practice, this course is ideal for you. Get up to speed on everything you need to know AND gain hands-on experience from experts in the field.
ABE Members: Contact ASGE Customer Care at (630) 573-0600 for special ABE discounted pricing.
TWO WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
– In-person for the full didactic and hands-on experience; or,
– Live stream the didactic portion from your own device. ASGE will provide you with the log-in instructions prior to the course date.
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS END MAY 17 – REGISTER SOON!
- View the November 29, 2018, The Business Side of Bariatric Endoscopy – Coding and Reimbursement (On-Demand)Presented by
Victoria Gomez, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Consultant, Division of Gastroenterology, Section of Advanced Endoscopy
Jacksonville, FLThis webinar will provide your practice a current look into the top coding and reimbursement issues impacting bariatric endoscopy as well as the tips and solutions for economic survival. Learning how to ask the appropriate questions, working with your institution to obtain coverage for your patients, and providing options when coverage is denied, are the keys to success.Complimentary to ABE members in good standing!Excellent resource for physicians/providers, managers, coders, schedulers, pre-authorization/utilization review coordinators, and clinical staff members.
- View the March 28, 2018 ABE Webinar, “Pharmacologic Therapy Of Obesity Integration Into A Comprehensive Care Model” featuring Dr. Shelby A. Sullivan, MD and Nitin Kumar, MD.
View the July 20-21, 2018 ABE Course Endoscopic Bariatric Therapies: Position Your Practice for Success that took place at the ASGE IT & T Center in Downers Grove, IL.
- View the December 11th ABE Webinar, “Endoscopic Management of Surgical Complications.”
- The recent ABE Webinar, “Recently Approved Endoscopic Bariatric Therapies: The AspireAssist System and the Obalon Balloon System” is now available for viewing .
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 4/25/2017, Highlights and Takeaways from Thought Leaders: The EndoVators Summit on Obesity
- Watch for more ABE webinars this year
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 4/18/2016: ABE Webinar – Treating obesity with endoscopic bariatric therapy
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 3/21/2016: ABE Webinar – The Business Side of Intragastric Balloon Therapy