Save the Date
Fourth ABE Annual Meeting
Friday, May 17, 2019
San Diego, CA
- View the November 29, 2018, The Business Side of Bariatric Endoscopy – Coding and Reimbursement (On-Demand)Presented by
Victoria Gomez, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Consultant, Division of Gastroenterology, Section of Advanced Endoscopy
Jacksonville, FLThis webinar will provide your practice a current look into the top coding and reimbursement issues impacting bariatric endoscopy as well as the tips and solutions for economic survival. Learning how to ask the appropriate questions, working with your institution to obtain coverage for your patients, and providing options when coverage is denied, are the keys to success.
Complimentary to ABE members in good standing!
Excellent resource for physicians/providers, managers, coders, schedulers, pre-authorization/utilization review coordinators, and clinical staff members.
- View the March 28, 2018 ABE Webinar, “Pharmacologic Therapy Of Obesity Integration Into A Comprehensive Care Model” featuring Dr. Shelby A. Sullivan, MD and Nitin Kumar, MD.
View the July 20-21, 2018 ABE Course Endoscopic Bariatric Therapies: Position Your Practice for Success that took place at the ASGE IT & T Center in Downers Grove, IL.
- View the December 11th ABE Webinar, “Endoscopic Management of Surgical Complications.”
- The recent ABE Webinar, “Recently Approved Endoscopic Bariatric Therapies: The AspireAssist System and the Obalon Balloon System” is now available for viewing .
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 4/25/2017, Highlights and Takeaways from Thought Leaders: The EndoVators Summit on Obesity
- Watch for more ABE webinars this year
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 4/18/2016: ABE Webinar – Treating obesity with endoscopic bariatric therapy
- ABE Webinar Presentation, 3/21/2016: ABE Webinar – The Business Side of Intragastric Balloon Therapy