Become a Member
Build your bariatric endoscopy practice with state-of-the-art information, education and practice support from the Association for Bariatric Endoscopy (ABE).
ABE members are GI endoscopists, surgeons, and clinicians who are currently offering — or preparing to offer– the latest bariatric endoscopic procedures to improve the health and wellness of patients with obesity. The Association gives members access to the best information available from experts in this rapidly developing and growing field, and provides an active community for information sharing and practice support.
As a division of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), ABE members will hold membership in both ABE and ASGE and receive all the benefits of both organizations.
Is your member profile up to date?
Visit www.asge.org/renew to update your member profile so you’ll continue to receive your member benefits. Log in to be taken to your individual profile page.
Already an ASGE member?
Complete the ABE Active Membership form to add ABE to your ASGE membership.
Joining ABE as a new member?
Please select and complete the application that applies to your situation. ABE and ASGE membership approval will be simultaneous.
- ABE Active Membership (USA and Canada)
- ABE International Membership
- ABE Trainee Membership (USA, Canada, International)
- ABE Membership for SAGES Members (USA and Canada)
- ABE International Membership for SAGES Members
- Certificate of membership
- Educational webinars on bariatric topics, both clinical and practical
- Free registration to a half-day annual meeting, educational session and networking reception, held annually just prior to DDW®
- An online community
- A biweekly roundup of important news in bariatric medicine and obesity treatment
- A dedicated website with clinical and practical resources
- Notifications and updates about ABE bariatric education/publications/activities